Looking to grow your bottom-line results and improved efficiency throughout your company?
We offer different outsourcing accounting & bookkeeping services to suit your specific needs, ranging from project only outsourcing, hourly rates, flat fees, and complete packages to fit each unique needs, including:
- Quickbooks clean-up
- Clean-up general ledger
- Reconcile your bank account
- Create and send professional invoices to your customers
- Collection and managing receivables
- Payroll processing and payroll tax
- 1099-M contractors
- Bills payments
- Generate income statement
- Generate balance sheet
- Business & personal taxes planning
- File monthly, quarterly, or yearly sales & used tax return
- File business tax return
- File shareholder & partners’ personal tax return
- Your accounting record will be storage in our cloud accounting system. You can access it at any time. You will also have access to the credit card merchant, where you can accept credit and debit cards from your clients
- Provide unlimited consultations
- Representation before the IRS and MN
Running a greener business? Or just not sure how outsourcing your bookkeeping will fit together. Rest assured, it is possible. Whether it’s paying bills, recording deposits, preparing payroll and financial reports or handling tax compliance, all can be done by a simple and consistent paperless process and with an affordable pricing.
Outsourcing can provide a better and cheaper bookkeeping service than an in-house bookkeeper. Outsourcing also offers many benefits that you probably can’t get with an in-house bookkeeper.
At Maicher CPA Pllc, you gets the best of both words, an expert with a reasonable price.
Contact us for free consultation.